WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Heh

This has to be your longest daddy joke ever!

Pencilmation #10 Pencilmation #10

:) Good Job

As a gag, You should put in a [Directors Cut] and [PG] play button and have the Wee Wee checker blurred out. (LOL).

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

!! WOW !! Good job!

Nice! Out takes!! Always voted 5 but out takes are awesome!!

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Great Job

Something about this reminds me of the Idiots Anonymous Series they have here... well the cloud part anyway.

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt2 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt2

Thanks

I"m glad you put this together. I don't have time to play Kingdom Hearts so this was great thank you. If you do put another one together I will give it a good rating.

-Luke

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks!....good to hear it :)

Zelda: Heroic Rage 9 Zelda: Heroic Rage 9

Hard work Pays off

Thank you, I like how you took your ideas on the Zelda Universe and put your own twist on them. I been following these since they been on newgrounds and honestly I didn't think you where going to finish the set or it would have a interesting ending. Good job for finishing! I give you a 9 because while the flash animation isn't fluid it does leave a lasting impression with a little imagination and nostalgia.

Charlie Brownstain Xmas Charlie Brownstain Xmas

I lauphed out loud..

Not the best but I hope this marks the return of a Snarley Crown collaboration .. Hint hint.. Wink Wink..

Power-of-love Power-of-love

Great job!

Very nice! Don't worry about your English you did a great job.

iPhone iPhone

Not bad

Keep it up!

Joy of Juice '07 Joy of Juice '07

Good job!

Great Improvement over your older work! This was awesome good job! So far my fav clock day submission.