The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Great Game! 10 acrossed the board ..

Question.. about #40.. Can a person on a Mac Answer that question.. You know being they have that special mouse.

Splapp-me-do responds:

I imagine so. What happens when you right click?

OH NOES, TEH ANSWER LOL! Sorry :p

SD Arkanoid MX SD Arkanoid MX

Great Remake of a great game!

I really enjoyed playing this game back in the day.. When I was 10 I lent the game to my cousin where it got stolen and couldn't find the replacement controller anywhere! I gave you a 7 out of 10 because of the glitches in the game.. out of the full 10 for a perfect remake..

Gravoor 4 Gravoor 4

Great game!

Addictive! In your next version instead of having the save button, have a checkbox that says "AutoSave" [x] -> continue! That would be fantastic.

Wade Defender Wade Defender

Great game for some quick fun and good music!

At level 22 I decided to only use the BedNBlasts and see how far I could get 217790 on level 29. (Had lots of shields so it worked out good..) some of the levels would break even on hits score to BedNBlasts ratios.

Casualty responds:

Thanks!

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

Great game,, Hard to get the hang of the Controlls

Everything was nice cept the controlls took some flexibility.. people that can't adapt don't know how to change. Anyways in survial mode if you stand all the way to the left you can shoot the guys as the fall on the right, and after a while the people on the left will run out of bullets (they can't shoot you until they fall on the screen). You can then move to the right and they all will fall and you can pick them all off and take the health and repeat. Heh..

The 8-Bit Wizard The 8-Bit Wizard

Wow!! Great for any person who owned a NES

Here is my score! I got owned!! 290/600

MindScorn MindScorn

I really liked it!

Nice game! I would like it if you can change it so when you click anywhere on the screen it presses start for you.. Thanks!

Star Ball Star Ball

Great game

Reminds me of my NES :) Good job!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Great action loads of fun!

Makes me wish you could make this multi-play like double dragon!

Great submission.